<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Wednesday, August 26, 2009
10:49 PM




Last Sunday my family and I went to Miri. That was my first time visiting the new Parkson and I was quite excited. I just wanted to check out the Apple store, Popular and the new restaurants there. Overall, not too bad. I had an early breakfast at Starbucks at the airport and it was nice, of course. Especially with free wireless over there. It's pretty difficult to look for free wireless, even at huge shopping malls. Most of them are password protected so booooooo! Lunch was at Secret Recipe.

The next day I fell sick. I got the flu, terrible headache and my throat felt weird. I think I got the virus from my sister. She had a little bit of coughing and I "accidentally" ate all of her leftover chicken & mushroom pie at Starbucks. LOL but I feel much better now! You can't do anything at all when you're sick. I mean, you won't feel like doing anything. So dealing with homework and GP project was pretty tough these few days. But I always feel better and more energetic at home, so no problems. Classes are getting tedious, repetitive and boring. Thought some of you might want to know XD

Okay, moving on to the cooler stuff. You know how if you have lousy mobile cameras you can't take pictures of stuff really close to the lens? Well recently I found out using a magnifying glass solves the problem. Probably everyone knows that but I didn't, so I decided to experiment on it...






Amazing. Maybe I can scratch that camera off my wishlist...

The newly refined Mac operating system Snow Leopard's gonna be out in a few more days! I'm going to get it, yes sir.