Sunday, August 30, 2009
1:29 AM
Hello, this is another post for you lovely stalkers.
I've just finished my homework so yeah, why not blog. You saw that right, I've finished my homework. On a Saturday night. Surprise!!!
I finished my Thursday homework on Thursday night too, and Friday became more relaxed for me. In fact, I finally got time to clean up my mountains of books and notes on my cupboard, and that really made my day. I've never really used my Fridays or Sundays to do things that are meaningful, so that's a first in such a long time.
Looks much better now. There used to be a mountain of books + papers on this cupboard. Give it a few more months, and the mountain will touch the ceiling.

I recycled my broken file... and now I have a drawing board! Ha!

And some iPod fun I've been into...
The new update to the Facebook iPhone app. Love it!

My new favourite app - MouthOff™!!! Next time I'll try to robo.to this!


We got back our Physics testpaper today, which was an unpleasant surprise. I'm totally screwed. Sigh I miss 'O' Level...
Anyway, I think that's about it. Will update more frequently!
Before I leave, a little fun fact: I've been playing Counter Strike on LAN with my sis and bro this recently. I can see Yu Ting's jaw dropping now. Hey, LAN games are really fun. ANDDDD I can run Windows programs suckers!!!
