Sunday, August 2, 2009
11:05 PM
I just realised we have to work on a GP project while dealing with our exams. Not to mention tons of homework everyday and the afternoon classes... wow, I'm really looking forward to the few weeks ahead.
I've been reading a book called "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers", and I reckon it's a good book. Useful, interesting, thought-provoking and relatable. I foresee stressful and hectic weeks ahead. The book said to build my "humour collection" for use when I'm feeling stressed. I did just that subconsciously, by stocking up DVDs and books. I still have my last DVD of the Big Bang Theory, but I doubt it will last. The series is hilarious, I'm waiting for the Season 2 DVD.
A few days ago I found a way to create something like an Internet radio station. I could broadcast songs and speak, and I had Fu as my guinea pig/first listener. We had fun and the idea is pretty cool, so I guess I'm going to do some random broadcasts now and then. Music sharing and stuff, you know.
I have to go to bed now.
By the way, Wani is selected to join a camp in China, and Mira is heading to Japan for a student exchange programme. Wishing them the best of luck!
