Tuesday, July 7, 2009
12:16 AM
So school was a bit interesting today, with all the hype over the swine flu. Teachers were equipped with masks, gloves and thermometers when we arrived at school. I think they were blocking every entrance possible. We queued to have our body temperatures checked. Once you get the "okay" and the nod, you earn yourself a pretty little sticker for sticking on your uniform and some hand sanitisers. The gate at the stairs was half closed and Mr. Shim was there in his mask. He was like, "SHOW YOUR STICKERS!!!" It was hilarious.
We then had a short classroom cleaning campaign until 9 am. After that the classes started. I got back my Biology paper - B. My results were okay I guess... There are some that I'm satisfied with, and others that I'm not really happy with. I could do better next time though I hope, I just need to work harder and put in more effort. My biggest challenge though is battling with time during the examinations. I need to write faster next time!!! Overall, I think I got the opposite of "gay bees". I'll leave that to you to figure out LOL
Ohh! Physics class was another highlight of my school day. We got to see flying rockets! And Mr. Nyiau showed us car collisions stuff. A good change to listening to lectures for hours. But then it was baking all day and I'm not liking it! Just a matter of time before I get used to it again...
I thought I might share the following images. They are taken with the latest iPhone 3G S camera and they made me fall deep in love with it! So beautiful.

© respres @ Flickr

© Yoshinori Kikuchi @ Flickr

© www.justwhatisee.com @ Flickr
I know there are people out there who read this blog but do not say hi at my chatbox! Haha, be nice, gimme a holla so that I know who are the nice people out there paying me a visit. Don't be creepy stalkers!
Let's love everybody. Peace!
Much love.
PS. I love Polvorons from the Philippines, thanks to my aunty!
