<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Sunday, July 12, 2009
7:33 PM

Initially I didn't feel like going to the BBQ party last night because I was a bit lazy and then there was some transport problem. I dunno what happened but eventually I went and I'm glad I did. Fun was my saviour for providing transport and for being fun/silly/KIK/funny throughout the night. We had so much fun. She happened to call crabsticks "crabshits" at school. LMAO

Is it just me or is every guy getting thinner? As usual Jet looks super skinny, but I think he now has another competitor... Soon. He's soooooo skinny I wonder whether he has any flesh at all. Andy also became thinner and it was quite obvious. I think Ket still looks the same, but his skin looks much healthier now. And yes, maybe a BIT taller and thinner. The guys have been exaggerating much, saying he's become fairer than Yu Ting (practically impossible) and has grown sooooo tall and thin.

On a side note the food was great, especially the BBQ lamb and beef. I should be feeling guilty though, because I did none of the BBQ work. We girls did none. The guys prepared, the guys cooked, the guys served, the guys took orders. And I think we ate the most too. So kudos to the gentlemen!

Soon showed and let us play his iPhone 3G too. Just looking at an iPhone makes my heart itch LOL But it was a lot of fun though, we talked about apps and everyone took turns to play. I brought along my iPod too and Fun loved it.

I guess that's all for this post. Been spending my day doing homework. Another week ahead (urgh), but on the bright side, there's one public holiday and HP6 IS COMING!!!!!!!!!

Below are some of the photos I posted on Facebook. These are for the sake of non-Facebook users like Miss Liew Yu Ting.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, peeps.

Ket


Believe it or not! Grabbing popcorn from the iPod.


LOL poser


My favourite!


Yay for lovers!