Wednesday, July 8, 2009
11:06 PM
I'm watching Jacko's Memorial on TV while blogging. I watched a few videos on YouTube, but Dad said he wants to watch, so thankfully Astro is broadcasting it. John Mayer performed one of my favourite MJ songs, Human Nature, and it was great. Oh Mariah Carey's singing now... *cough* Dad's *cough* favourite *cough* LOL
School's the same, tiring and boring. Yesterday when it was my turn to have my temperature checked, the teacher asked whether I went abroad. I hadn't expect to get bombarded with a question like that, so the first thing that came to mind was to answer truthfully. When I said "yes", the teacher's eyes went bulging. "Ke mana?!" "KL." "KL?!?!?!?" "Go and fill the form!!!!" In the end I had to fill a form and we were actually asked to go home after filling the forms. I went to talk to one of the teachers, telling her that I came back 2 weeks ago. They even had to discuss a bit and then allowed me to stay at school. Lionel Richie is singing now...
Some random pictures to end the post.
One of my favourite human beings. We have the same guitar!!!!

Screenshot of my iPod. I can use it to access my Macbook.

Another one. Chatting with Nii on my iPod.

Anything is really possible with the iPod Touch. It's not just for songs! (that's what Ting said) I can't tell you guys how great and fun it is, you'll have to experience it for yourself.
I still have school work to deal with so I'm out.
Much love.
