Saturday, July 11, 2009
1:28 AM
Hey guys, I'm on bed ready to sleep. But I thought I might post something. It's becoming a habit now, which is good I guess.
You may not know this, but sometimes I do have problems to think about. And I've been doing that tonight. Sometimes I do worry about over-thinking and over-analysing a situation. I have self-notes eveywhere inside my head, telling me to chill and view things from different perspectives. Like imagine being in that person's shoes. I'm starting to get the hang of that kind of thinking. It makes you better I guess, because then you'll do less stupid things.
Ah why am I saying these things?
These songs I'm listening to are not helping lol.
I should close my eyes now.
Thank you for reading, my friends, lovers, enemies, stalkers, whoever you are. Sometimes it feels great to know that there's someone out there listening to you and reading what you have to say. I feel that having a blog has given me opportunity after opportunity to pour out feelings and thoughts that would otherwise have cramped my mind. Thank you.
Last night I dreamed that my MacBook has a button that has the power to make a lava lamp come alive. Very amusing… and creepy.
Goodnight all.
