<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Friday, July 17, 2009
3:07 PM

My earholes have been very busy recently because a lot of albums are coming out. Chris Daughtry, Jordin Sparks, Owl City, Brooke White, Demi Lovato, and the list goes on. Been listening to a lot of Imogen Heap too. She's amazing!! Don't know why it took me so long to get her stuff.

Anyway... I remember having a lot of things to blog about last night but now my mind is completely blank. I was occupied by too many MSN group chats so yeah, there goes my night. For now I'll just update random stuff I can think about.

Speaking of random, Yu Ting was extremely random yesterday. I couldn't remember what she talked about the whole day but I'm pretty sure that everything she said had no connections with each other at all. At some point during Biology she even asked how old my Dad is. She kept complaining about her drawing skills and laughing her deadly croak-like laugh while drawing Mickey, Tinkerbell and the Disney castle... I could only roll my eyes at her.

Mum and Dad just left for the airport. They are heading to KK today. It's so kik because I just found out last night. Very very kik.

Was talking to Nii last night while she was working on her computer project. That triggered the playback of so many memories of last year. The days when I got so sick (check the September 2008 archive) and still had to complete the computer project. But I do remember being satisfied with it. It's doing things like that that I love. I rummaged through my files last night and found the cover of my project. I remember putting in a lot of effort to design it.



It was a computerised library system that I worked on, so if any library owners out there wants to buy the database system, I'm all up for it!! LOL

I also remember working very hard to get a grade A1 in Computer Studies last year. I got A2 in PMB because I didn't put in enough effort, so I got myself to promise to work harder for 'O' Levels. And it paid off... I only realised this weeks after the results were released. Now I'm sharing it with you haha.

I need to stop now because I still have work and homework to do! I'm going out at night to Nii's place. Exciting!

Enjoy the rest of your day, people.