Wednesday, July 1, 2009
2:18 AM
I listened to music for the whole day today, something I hadn't done for a long time. I listened to three amazing albums.
1. Vitas Lu's "100 Ways of Living" 盧廣仲 "100種生活"

I love this guy and his record. Never judge a book by its cover, y'all.
2. Rob Thomas' "Cradlesong"

Just recently released (June 29th). LOVE IT!
3. Emerson Hart's "Cigarettes and Gasoline"

I Hart Emerson!
A few days back I listened to Regina Spektor's "Far" and it's just great.
You know the thing about DISNEY singers... they are all pretty girls and boys, and I think that's pretty much why they've got their fans. To me, listening to Miley Cyrus, HSM, etc. are guilty pleasures. I know the songs are no good, but I love them. They are very 'pop' and catchy and everything LOL You know. The JoBros is OK. Miley Cyrus is actually OK. The ONLY Disney singer who I think has a lot of potential and is trully talented is Demi Lovato hands down. I brought all this up because today I listened to Ashley Tisdale's album too. I know she's not a really good singer, but I like the tracks, surprisingly.
Guess what's the name of her album?
"Guilty Pleasure"
TOTALLY LOL
