Wednesday, July 15, 2009
1:03 AM
Tomorrow is a public holiday. But to me - and many of us - it won't be a holiday because there is a major major Physics test on Thursday. It will "contribute" 25% towards the end of year results, so yeah, that's enough said. Will be working my ass off tomorrow. Really hoping I can nail the test this time but I highly doubt it.
Believe it or not I'm really not a studying type of person. I have no interest in science at all, and if ever I needed to choose a branch of science, I would choose something to do with the environment/nature. I miss going into the forests during the PRYNSA period. Seriously miss. Once upon a time before entering SMSA, I was busy doing online research on what subjects to take. I took personality quizzes and most of the results told me that I'm a picture-smart person, and that I'm suitable for jobs specialising in art, mostly. I remember a few of them, like illustrator, artist, graphic designer, webdesigner etc. I also remember getting psychologist, which is pretty cool. Psychology sounds fun and interesting to me.
Till now I'm not sure what I wanna do. Have to make up my mind soon but I have no idea how. Sometimes I don't know why I'm studying a certain subject. Like why the hell am I studying Physics? What do I want to do with it? I don't know. I took all the three sciences because I still have no idea what I want to do. Sometimes I feel like I should do Geography. And at times English Literature sounds good. There's Psychology in JIS. But what do I want to do? I do not know...
Recently I've been fantasizing about quitting school. Imma pack my bags, grab some money and leave to who knows where. Somewhere secluded, peaceful, tranquil, serene... Only me vs. nature. Maybe living in a farm or orchard. After some time when I get tired of it, I will return to civilisation and then the cycle will go on. Sounds like a really good plan.... But mind you, it will never happen.
So far I have only come up with one goal in my life. And that is to have a beach house. Someday, I will.

Have a few - two, to be exact - projects that I'm going to work on soon.
I'm actually stoked about it.
And oh God, I think I just typed out a lame post.
I hope you do not think I'm weird, but enjoyed reading it.
I love everyone.
