<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Friday, July 10, 2009
1:48 AM

School was torture today, especially in the afternoon. We had Maths class from 1 pm to 3.45 pm, which is total craziness. But on the bright side, it's Friday tomorrow, so cheers.

I'm supposed to have the following thoughts blogged last night but it got too late and I really don't feel like sacrificing any amount of my sleeping time.

I believe everyone has that moment when you overflow with emotions after watching the MJ's Memorial. The whole event was too moving and heartbreaking. He may have been accused of multiple cases of child molestation and all that crap, but after watching the memorial I believe that he's an amazing human being. I believe. He has done so much more than his achievements in music. He has broken down racial barriers and has done a lot of good deeds. He has sent out strong messages to the world. It's actually mind-boggling how one human being can have such a great impact on the world. And it's mind-boggling that billions of people are united to celebrate the life of one human being; millions of cash have been spent to celebrate the life of one human being.

I'm not going to lie and say that I've been MJ's number one fan who listens to his music everyday. When I was a little kid, I thought he must be some great singer, because my parents adore him. When I grew older and when he became strange and weird, it didn't matter to me whether he was great or not. Nobody bothered to remember what MJ has done amidst all those controversies and his bizarre behaviour. Only when he's gone people finally realise they should have appreciated him earlier. Fail.

Let's stop being indifferent people. Appreciate and cherish what you have now because when it's gone, it will be too late to do so.

I'm done. This is closure.
May Michael Jackson rest in peace.

And bed! Goodnight.