Saturday, July 25, 2009
8:12 PM
It's been a very sleepy day for me. I slept at 12 AM last night and today I can hardly keep my eyes open during Biology.
I woke up kind of late yesterday, around 9+ AM and realised that I wouldn't be able to finish up homework before going to Amira's place. Had breakfast, packed and left to Fu's place with Teng tagging along around 11 AM. We went there to wait for Amira's driver to pick us up. I don't think she had expected that many of us to go with her. There were about 12 of us in the van and 4 ladies had to cram into the trunk of the van... My sympathies... but it was hilarious because everyone was so scared that the cops would see four heads bobbing up and down at the back. At some point there REALLY was a police car a few vehicles behind and they all went "HEADS DOWN!!!!!".
Overall, it felt like sitting in a tour bus and when we arrived at Amira's MANSION, it felt like arriving at a resort in Hawaii. No joke. While waiting for food, the people played piano, Wii and PS2. There was a lot of screaming going on in the gaming room and I have tons of videos of it ready to be uploaded onto Facebook. However, Teng and I spent the first two hours doing our Maths homework together. Sad? A bit, but the others did their homework too after playing!
After all that playing and homework, we finally went out to the pool and swiiiiiiiim! It was a lot of fun. There was this huge boat with paddles and then there were water guns. Food came out and we stopped swimming to eat by the poolside. Yummy food. We washed up and went back indoors to continue playing (piano, Wii, PS2, Twister).
At some point my dear Amira brought out the world's yummiest brownies! I've been waiting for those brownies for ever! It's been 6 months! I had three servings and was on cloud nine. You know how good it is? Amira had to run around with the plate of brownies because almost everyone is chasing after them. Yup. I can't wait for another six months... LOL OK, Mira? OK deal :D
We stayed at Mira's place till 9 PM jamming to Guitar Hero, playing some Sonic game and also a super cool game called Eye Toy. I had lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of fun.
That's all for this post. More coming up, hopefully.
For now I have to leave because I'm heading to Empire with my family.
Food and fireworks YAYUH!
