<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Tuesday, July 28, 2009
11:34 PM

Nothing spectacular to blog about recently. Instead, I'll just post photos of what I've been up to these few days.

My trip to Empire to watch the fireworks.





From Yasmin.


Dad made us cool drinks tonight. Ice cream float is love.



I recorded the whole 18 minute fireworks show. If there's a high level of request, I'll post it here. In the meantime, here are some sneak peeks:






Been quite busy with school and some 'designing work' I shall call it. Somehow I feel very happy about the positive feedback.

"U should so get into design work when u graduate". That's coming from someone who is very experienced in offering career advices. I'm flattered, but it will never happen, sadly.

Till next post, lovers.