<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Friday, June 12, 2009
12:26 AM

It was very random. During Chemistry class, Teo started to talk about Sims 3 with me. He told me that he got the game from Danny, and that it is very fun and addictive. He got me all excited to get Sims 3 again! As soon as I saw Danny, I asked where he downloaded the game from, but he straightaway offered his hard disk (with Sims 3 loaded in it). He told me that there are instructions inside on how to crack the Mac version of the game. Wasn't sure and confident about it, but I thought I would give it a go. When I arrived home, the first thing I did was switch on my laptop and start to meddle with the serials and cracks and codes and .exe's. After about half an hour, I finally understood what the instruction was saying. And guess what? I have Sims 3 installed on my Macbook now! YIPPEES!!!!



Haven't explored all the corners of the game yet. I'm going to do that right after I post! I had a dinner with the peeps at Kaizen just now. Will post the pics tomorrow here so stay tuned.

I will update more tomorrow!
By the way, thank you for 10,000+ hits since August last year.
My only regret is that I haven't been keeping screenshots of my past layouts, or else I could make a blog transition kind of thing.
But anyways, thanks for all the support.

To show my appreciation... ummm... LOL