<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Saturday, June 6, 2009
10:40 PM

So Abigail posted this YouTube link on her Twitter and I went to check it out. Apparently it was a video of a pianist called Jon Schmidt, doing a rendition of Taylor Swift's "Love Story" and Coldplay's "Viva La Vida" together. It's so awesome that I had to download the audio. And... why not share it here? I even made the album artwork myself LOL enjoy!

JonSchmidt
Watch the video here
Download the audio here


And...

DSC03589TW

This is how I did it.
Drawing then getting it into the computer.
Then drawing the outlines and filling in the colours in Photoshop.
I'm satisfied!

I'm loving this vector drawing on Photoshop!

... ...

SIMS 3!!!!!! AHHHH