Sunday, June 14, 2009
12:24 AM
Hello! Blame Sims 3 for chewing my time away and making me lose track of time. I'm going to go back to my game after posting!! I'm eager to make and try out new characters... maybe a villain/burglar... or a homo... or a jerk who cheats on his girlfriend... or maybe I should make my Sim die... Oooo so many ideas!!
First things first, here are the pictures I promised:

Look at what these people did... (too much free time)


(Sharon and Teng's hands)
They call it the Pulau Borneo/Sungai River/三色奶茶 drink? You don't wanna know what's inside it, trust me...
Yesterday was hectic. I woke up at around 11 am, so half of the day was pretty much wasted. I did my homework in the afternoon and played Sims 3 until around 6 pm, when my crazy family decided to go to Bandar. For what? For this:


Welcome to the family, iMac!
(From left to right: Macbook, eMac, iMac)
Unfortunately it's not mine, but my brother's. Good for him >=\
The computer is just stunning and beautiful. It's now loaded with Sims 3 too lol
And... about my holiday plan, I'm actually heading to KK and KL next week! I'm thrilled! I'm still not sure whether I'll be bringing my Macbook or not, hopefully there will be Internet access at where I'm staying. I will blog and post pictures if I'm bringing Macbook along. And maybe Robo.to... haha why not?
Tomorrow is your last chance to submit your Vulcan Salutes!
LOLOLOL don't regret!!!!
Because I will make you!!!
PS. Am leaving on Tuesday. Please get any of your businesses with me done before I leave (if there are any) XD
