<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Tuesday, June 9, 2009
11:39 PM

Okay, today wasn't fun at all. Well not entirely... but some parts of the day were really screwed up!

So I woke up early and was still pacing back and forth, deciding whether to go to school (CCMS KG) or Bandar (to get Sims 3!!!). Eventually I decided to go to Bandar with my dad. Yeah, I'm THAT desperate to get Sims 3.

So everything was cool... I was stoked and really excited to get the game. When we arrived at the Mall, I FLEW up the escalators to the highest floor where the shop (ETA Games) is... to find out that Sims 3 was sold out. !@##$#%$^@$@#$@#%% I was VERY pissed and disappointed. It's just been a few days and they've gone out of stock?! The guy told me the new stock will arrive by next week but OHHHH the agony of waiting :'(

Anyway it's not the end of the world so I went to buy a ticket for Monsters vs. Aliens. And when the counter dude was like, "How many?" I said, "Only one." And he was like, "Only one." to himself and smiling/laughing/snorting. What the eff? Is it that funny/pathetic to watch a movie alone??? Last time I went to watch Pink Panther 2 alone, I got the SAME response from the counter dude. And it's not even the same person! God, these people are so rude.

Nevertheless, the movie turned out great and it was very entertaining. I love the gooey monster called BOB. He's so stupid and that's why I love him. And the president did the vulcan salute while attempting to communicate with the aliens. It's so stupid and funny. I would sooo watch 17 Again if it has started showing. After the movie I bought my June copy of Reader's Digest, new Apple earphones (my huge iLuv headphones sound much better though) and had Jollibee's Nacho Overload. It tastes really gooooood.

So yeah, that's basically what I did today... grr if only I got Sims 3!!! But oh wellssss...

OH YEAH, Apple revealed the new iPhone, Macbook Pros and Snow Leopard OS today! And the Safari 4.0 is finally released! The new iPhone 3G S is so cool. It now has the ability to record videos + edit videos on the phone itself. And the camera is now 3 megapixels with macro lens (focusing on close objects)! I am so gonna get it...



Adam is on Rolling Stone's cover!



NOT KRIS ALLEN.
HA!
(Sorry)