Sunday, June 28, 2009
1:56 AM
Does anyone have any confirmed statements/news regarding the possible extension of school holidays? I need to know ASAP!
Seriously I need more holidays. 2 weeks is not enough! I've become so lazy that I still have incomplete holiday homework. Tomorrow is the last day of holiday and if I can't complete my homework then I'm screwed...
Well, not really. My dad is saying that he won't allow us to go to school for one week? Even if the holidays are not extended he means. Is that good or bad? He says that there are going to be tons of people who will return to the country only at the last minute of holidays, and it's not wise to go to school. When you come to think of it, the school is a pretty crowded place and why are they saying that teachers should check the body temperature of students? Hellooo, teachers can get infected too, helloooo?
The bottom line is, I hope the holidays get extended.
Someone let me know, please.
PS. 25 swine flu cases already...
