Monday, June 15, 2009
2:13 AM
Okay, so it may be 12.13 am of Monday right now, but please take this as the Sunday post.
I spent a nice one hour stalking random people's blogs and drew a lot of inspiration from what they've posted. Some people call these inspiring posts 'emo'. Honestly, there's really nothing wrong for being emo, once in a while everyone likes to be emo. That doesn't mean cutting yourself or being suicidal though... or being OVER emo, like dedicating the entire blog to tears and heartbreaks. I believe in ups and downs, otherwise life would be boring, bland and meaningless.
I had to help my dad with transferring videos from his Sony Handycam to the computer and then burning them onto a DVD, cause he is too newbie for it. Just joking, actually it doesn't work that easily on Windows and Mac. I had to do some research on the Internet to eventually find out how and thank God it works. Now the hard disk of the camcorder can be cleared and I'm going to bring it along to KK and KL! Someday I wanna get my own camcorder too. Editing video is a fun thing to do.

I feel so... pro with a video camera and iMovie.

Only my sis and I are going for the trip this time. We're joining our relatives and hopefully it will be a lot of fun!
I found pictures and nice videos in the camcorder. Might post them tomorrow or when I come back.
Oh, I forgot to say
Happy holidays, my lovers!!!
