Thursday, June 25, 2009
2:57 AM
Hello, just checking in to make sure this blog doesn't go dying again.
I can't seem to put the iPod Touch down. No joke, this is serious... I've been playing with it for the past few days non-stop and also downloading apps non-stop. I downloaded like what, 90 apps today? I think I'm going crazy... It's just too good, I can't imagine anyone in the world hating it. I've been Skype-ing with it, tweeting with it, Facebook-ing with it, web surfing with it, playing games with it, and I even tried calling my mobile phone with it! It worked, but too bad it isn't free!
I'm now off to check out the apps I downloaded, but before that I wanna show you guys the books I bought from Kinokuniya.

He's my favourite author/illustrator. His books are so damn beautiful and inspiring.
I need to start a collection of his books!!
PS. I can still read Chinese! YAY!
