Tuesday, June 30, 2009
2:06 AM
Half of the year is almost gone. Time really does fly, but lemme wish Lee Chyi a happy birthday here, it's her birthday today! Happy birthday, Chyi!
You know why blogs are often inactive during the holiday period? For me, the reason would be the lack of materials to blog about. Seriously, you do the same things everyday so there's practically nothing extraordinary to talk about. Plus, everyone's virtually in quarantine now. "Students however are reminded that they are not allowed to go abroad and at the same time to reduce any social interaction, the statement added." (http://www.brunei-online.com/bb/mon/jun29h1.htm) Unless necessary, I'm at home 24/7 so there is really nothing much happening...
However obviously I'm trying to keep you guys updated on "my life" so kudos to me, people! Just joking. So today I went to HSBC with dad to open my Headstart account (a PRYNSA 11 prize). This is "necessary" business because June 30th is actually the deadline. Yeah, my family and I are best at being last minute people!
Over there the guy bombarded us with lots of... terms and explanations and descriptions about the account and all those privileges stuff, etc. etc. I think my dad was doing fine, but I could only understand a quarter of what the guy was saying. He's one funny dude though, so it's cool. The problem is with me, what he said was complete jargon to me. All those savings account, charges per annum, bla bla bla... I have no idea. My financial knowledge and skills are like zero. Is that bad? Yes. Oops. Will try to work on it in the future. Ha!
Moving on, July is coming which means lots and lots of HOORAYS! For one, I know for sure there is going to be a public holiday on July 15th LOL Other than that, my maid is coming back this coming Sunday, and that spells out F-R-E-E-D-O-M! I will then be officially chore-free! Awesomeness! On the same day, Ket is coming back so woot! And and and, HP 6 is finally coming out!!! Triples and triples of YAY! Right, Ting? Right right right?!
Okay, I'm done talking lol
Need to go to bed right now and sleep, but I doubt that will happen. I will still lie in bed playing with my iPod. Been doing that since I got back from vacation. o_o
I swore to sleep early and wake up early but it never happened.
Sigh. I need someone to give me a kick in the ass.
PS. I changed the font to Lucida Grande lol sorry. If you're seeing Arial that means boo, you don't have Lucida Grande. It's a Mac font so I think most of you don't have it. I found the place to download it so if you want: http://www.fontyukle.com/en/ara.php?ara=Lucida
It's a beautiful set of font.
Bye!
