<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Tuesday, June 9, 2009
1:01 AM

Goodbye exams, thank you for making me feel like a big loser. Please come back soon haha.

And hello holidays! Well technically that's not right, holidays only start on the 15th, but you get my point. Everyone's in the holiday mood now! Can't wait for the holidays... and I don't feel like going back to school on Wednesday... I got so used to staying at home and just going to school for exams. Just thinking about staying at school until 2 to 3 pm in the hot weather just makes me puke...

Luckily tomorrow is another day off for me! Already have plans lining up... Tomorrow is going to be a fun day!!!

I spent some time helping my sister with her exam tomorrow (English). It was actually a mutualistic process. I learnt to never give my sister "difficult" questions because it will piss her off and she will end up giving me amusing answers on the paper...

Rearrange the words to form the right sentence:
help/me/homework/my/She/won't/do
_____________________________________

Not exactly a good role model kind of sentence for kids, but then it doesn't matter anyway cause she gave me this:

DSC03688


"She won't do dabian."

My sister owns me.