Thursday, June 4, 2009
9:05 PM
So umm we had our Physics exam today. Pretty rushy, if you ask me. 10 MCQs and 7 structured questions within an hour... It may be good training though, but oh well :) And when was my last exam again? Saturday? Yeah. So we had like Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off. Which is pretty good! Haha we didn't used to get exam breaks like this, so it's all good.
And who doesn't feel like shit after every exam? In EVERY exam there's ALWAYS something you wished you had studied, there's ALWAYS something from your notes or textbook you wished you hadn't ignored, there's ALWAYS something that makes you feel crappy, there's ALWAYS not enough time, and you ALWAYS regret for not studying earlier/working harder/being more careful/listening in class. HA! Who just Bingo-ed, raise your hands!!!
Anyway, my point is, I've been through all that before. Who hasn't? And it's good to learn how to forget it quickly, not forgetting the lesson learnt, but the crappy and I-hate-myself kind of feeling. Haha there's not much use crying over spilt milk right? I sound very optimistic... but not really, I still need to put in some effort to get over my stupidity, carelessness and whatever. Yup, I still do. So people, GET OVER IT! IT'S OVER! It's not the end of the world!
I'm not being a weirdo over here, but SOMEONE happened to confide her worries to me LOL so I feel like I have to "address" this "issue" for a bit. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Enough about school and exams and education and grades and teachers and etc. etc.!
I'm going to bring up a movie that I've never got around to talk about (I don't know why). It's Disneynature's "Earth". It's a really beautiful movie and I really mean it. If you love the environment/nature and animals, you will love it. It's a documentary about a lot of animals - how they live, what they do, their seasonal migrations, etc. etc. And of course the environmental message about how global warming are killing polar bears (sad) and stuff.





I can't wait till the exams are over. I need to make a trip to the cinema. They FINALLY showed Monsters vs. Aliens and 17 Again over here! Like how many ages later! Urgh! Talking about movies, I've never mentioned how much I love Wall E! It's the best animated movie ever and it makes people become weepy babies :D
I wanna watch UP too!!! AHHHHHHH
A single from Mitchel Musso's debut album. Pretty decent album. Didn't know he could sing. Ha.
