<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Tuesday, June 16, 2009
1:34 AM

I decided not to bring along my laptop.
Even though I won't be updating, I think it is a good decision, you know.
My backpack won't be that bulky (without charger, etc.) and it will be a good break for my poor Macbook. Hahaha... It's also nice to get disconnected once in a while. Need that break.

But! I was told that there will be iMacs at the lobby of our hotel in KK so who knows... Anyway I think I will be tweeting, so if you wanna know what I'm doing, just keep your eyes on my Twitter updates. TIP: Clicking "follow my tweets" will bring you to my Twitter page. That way you won't miss any of my tweets.

I sent Danny a text today just to find out that he's in KL right now. Lol, so kik.
It's late now. Gotta wake up early tomorrow!
Goodnight, my lovers. Take care :)



Ignore the winter wear.