<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Monday, June 22, 2009
4:58 PM

EDIT: Wishing everyone a happy belated Father's Day! Mum and dad ordered food to celebrate it last night with my relatives and grandpa. It was like a great homecoming party!

Hello. Now where do I start?

We flew to KK on Tuesday and stayed at one of the hotels in One Borneo. Shopping all the way. The next day we flew to KL and travelled to Genting Highlands, where we stayed for two days. We spent one whole day playing at the Genting Theme Park. It was cold over there, especially in the morning (there was vapour when we breathed), and I love it! On Friday, we travelled back to Kuala Lumpur and we had a shopping spree for the following days. We also visited the Petrosains Centre at KLCC. I've never had this much fun in a while so you can tell how great the trip was.

I loved the trip and am missing it right now. All the shopping, eating, drinking and playing! So many good food over there. I had Burger King and Chili's and Kenny Rogers and Marrybrown and an overdose of Starbucks caffé mocha and the list goes on. Shopping was great too. I bought little cute keychains, books from Kinokuniya, a fountain pen, mountains of snacks from Isetan and Marks & Spencer... but most importantly, I finally got myself an iPod Touch. Hooray!

I have mixed feelings for coming back home. Being away from home = being away from chores, so it's good! However with all the travelling, I missed the comforts at home. Oh, I couldn't figure out how to connect to the Internet with my phone while it's using the Malaysian carriers, so yeah, I couldn't Twitter. I couldn't figure out how to make any calls either, so the only way of communication was by text messaging. Like I said, sometimes getting disconnected is pretty nice. It felt like living someone else's lifestyle, cause you tend to forget about everything back at home. And I feel that it is good. So when I was boarding the plane back to Miri, I was sent tumbling back down to reality. I realised again that there are holiday homework yet to complete and chores yet to do at home. Sigh! I'm so used to the daily shopping, eating and playing routine that I didn't want to come back home.

I dunno what to feel, honestly. My sis and my little cousins are so emo about coming back home. They keep telling me today that they want to go back to KL. Haha, until next time.

We had a quick health check at the Brunei Customs yesterday. They had us stand on a little piece of rug while they shot some laser beam on our foreheads to measure our body temperature. Mine was 37 degrees Celsius, so no worries. On a side note, Brunei has confirmed its second case of swine flu, so take good care of your personal hygiene!

Take care!
Click here to see my Flickr photostream. I've uploaded some pics from my trip.