<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Saturday, May 9, 2009
11:31 PM

I suck at differentiating and remembering phone numbers.

It's a long story and I'm too lazy to go into the details, so here's a bit of what happened. Well today afternoon I had to reach Lee Chyi urgently on the phone. But before that I called Ting. Before hanging up, I checked with her Chyi's phone number. I dialled the number and some alien answered the phone. It's a male voice but it's like... a male alien. LOL appparently there was some problem with the telephone signal. I remained silent for a few seconds while the alien was talking to himself at the other end. I hung up and dialled the same number again. This time, I heard Fu's voice, so he was that alien I was talking about. It turned out that I called the wrong number! If you know Chyi and Fu's phone numbers, you'll know that the difference between them is just the last digit and I just don't remember which one belongs to who.

Fu went "Hello?" ... (after a few seconds) ... *beep beep beep* I hung up the phone without saying a word to him LOL That's what I do almost everytime I call a wrong number. I keep quiet for a few seconds and hang up, without apologizing or anything. Very rude, I know. But that's my natural reaction, I will try to change and do something about it next time. Or maybe think twice before calling...

I laughed my head off, but after calling Chyi I called Fu again to tell him what happened. Ahhh so funnehhhh! To be honest this kind of situation has happened to me for a lot of times... and I think it will never end?

Lemme know what you guys do when you call a wrong number?

PS. IT'S ALL YU TING'S FAULT!!!!!!!!