<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Wednesday, May 20, 2009
4:36 PM

Hello.

So I was staring at my blog and you know what...
I feel like changing the layout again.

Is this some kind of a strange habit? I can't seem to stay put with one layout for years... not even months... So hats off to those bloggers who have always managed to stick to their old layouts.

So should I change or should I not...

By the way Twitter is becoming so much fun, though for some reason my number of followers began to shoot up since yesterday. Weird, if you ask me. There's a number of people I know who are actually on Twitter and that's pretty cool too.

By the way I hope you guys have seen the Microsoft Research thing I posted on Twitter and Flickr. The other day I was on Twitter I saw "Cibai" on the Trending Topics list and eventually found out that the twitterers were talking about a Microsoft Research project named "Cibai". I couldn't stop laughing and because it's Microsoft it makes it even more pathetic.

Sorry, Microsoft. You need a stronger multilingual workforce.

Is "Cibai" still a profanity?