Thursday, May 14, 2009
11:38 PM
One of the cool things about the Apple website is that they offer the latest trailers for upcoming movies in the iPod format for download, and also my favourite - in HD. HD videos are so gorgeous to watch. Do you guys know that there are actually HD videos on YouTube? You click the little "HD" button and you'll see a hugeeeee video on the webpage. Maybe two or three times the normal size of a YouTube video. They are super clear and they are just... so lovely.
So yesterday I browsed through the list of upcoming movies and watched some HD trailers. There's gonna be a new addition to the Disney classics (Snow White, Beauty & the Beast, etc.) called the Princess and the Frog. It looks good, or maybe it's because the video is in HD. And it's gonna be Disney's first BLACK princess in the movie! Good good.
I also watched trailers for Transformers 2, HP 6 and Disney Pixar's Up. The action movies look great in HD, with all those special effects. And I think I'm going to love Up because the sceneries in the trailer are so beaauuuuutiful. How do they do it, how do they do it...
Transformers 2



Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince






Up








They look great, don't they? :)
I stumbled upon this really cool blog the other day and it's called The Pen Addict. Basically the blogger posts reviews of pens, but I think they're mostly Japanese pens like Pilot, Uni, Pentel, etc. which is great! Just reading the posts makes me... love pens? I started to really like fountain pens, and I found these particularly adorable:

Pilot Petits! <3
This blog also has a link to this website (JetPens) which sells Japanese stationery. It's like Amazon and eBay, but it sells stationery. It's so cool. I saw a lot of pens from Pilot and Uni which I've never seen before. And my sister fell in love with these erasers:






YUP, those ARE erasers. Talk about cuteness! I have soooo many things I want from that website. Now I have to pester my dad to buy them for me and sis. :D
I stumbled upon this really cool blog the other day and it's called The Pen Addict. Basically the blogger posts reviews of pens, but I think they're mostly Japanese pens like Pilot, Uni, Pentel, etc. which is great! Just reading the posts makes me... love pens? I started to really like fountain pens, and I found these particularly adorable:

Pilot Petits! <3
This blog also has a link to this website (JetPens) which sells Japanese stationery. It's like Amazon and eBay, but it sells stationery. It's so cool. I saw a lot of pens from Pilot and Uni which I've never seen before. And my sister fell in love with these erasers:






YUP, those ARE erasers. Talk about cuteness! I have soooo many things I want from that website. Now I have to pester my dad to buy them for me and sis. :D
