<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Sunday, May 10, 2009
7:46 PM

I just realised I have a lot of mamas, like Sin Nii... and Syee Chee... and Glowwwwria... LOL happy mothers day to y'all! I love you guys! To celebrate, my family, aunt and grandparents went to Kaizen this afternoon for lunch. We had a great time and I got myself another DVD, which I will watch when I have time. I have so many DVDs waiting for me at home!

I heard something about the effects of high heels on your body (health) on the radio the other day so I thought I might share this with you all, especially the ladies:

Are high heels bad for your health?
Click for article

Tsk, I think the Monday blues are kicking in. By the way, I think I should crown Yu Ting as the... as the... "Most Loyal Blog Visitor" because I genuinely think she's the only one who's been checking my VodPod, Flickr, etc. etc. How do I know? 有啦!(Danny's line) Hehehehe... and here's an award for Ting:

DSC02766

Isn't that just the sweetest thing ever ^_^