<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Sunday, May 31, 2009
4:57 PM

More on the Vulcan Salute: It is actually a blessing gesture, read more about it at Wikipedia. And I've got 6 submissions so far, which is pretty good. I forgot to set a deadline. Now I'm putting it at the 14th of June. Long enough for those who don't know to learn and practise LOL As for the prizes... will let you guys know when the time is right XD

I woke up late this morning, which is not good. I hate waking up late because it feels like half of the day is gone and that sucks. I need to wake up earlier from now on!!! Dad and Mum went to Miri. I couldn't go because my passport is still in the process of renewing... BOO!! It's been ages since my last trip to Miri... before Chinese New Year? ... No idea! See, I can't even remember when!!! I want to visit the new Parkson & go to Starbucks so badly. Anyway I DEMANDED that they come home with my Starbucks Frappuccino, so yeah... hopefully. =D

Because I woke up late I had brunch. Burger and toasts!!! Yes, I love bread that much. Especially toasts. They are like my BFFs :D



1. Spreading butter.
2. Add a cheese slice after frying (wrong word?) the buns (butter coated face down)
3. Add turkey roast ham.
4. Lettuce + special sauce? No recipe for special sauce, sorry.
5. Wala!

Here's the recipe for my favourite toasts of all time. I love these so much that I'm going to open a shop next time for these. :D



1. Spreading butter.
2. "Frying" with the frying pan. Or you can always put them into the bread toaster.
3. Spread honey on the toasts. In my case, squeeze honey. :D Not too much!!
4. Enjoyyyyyyyyyyy.

The toasts are highly recommended, dear readers!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite songs. Tell me what you guys think.