<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Sunday, May 3, 2009
7:28 PM

Yesterday was a really long day, but I had lots of fun :)

I left school at around 11+ am and went home. Had lunch, showered (dressed in CCMS uniform) and headed to Bandar with my parents. We arrived at Manggis Hua Ho at around 2 pm and went up to the 4th floor, where the Brilliance Award Ceremony was held. Fu was there already with his family when I arrived, and later Sin Nii, Teck Voon, Dr. Som, Mr. Sunil and Mr. Jaya (if I'm not mistaken) came. Then they started to present the awards... Sei Ming was there too, she got top for Maths; Chee Chai top in Physics and Sing Ta top in Chemistry and Physics. Pretty impressive... but there's one guy who is even better! He got top in Sociology, Business Studies and Accounting. What a smart guy! After presenting the awards and the photo session, we (recipients) were asked to go to Emperor's Court for refreshments. Fu and I ate together and chit-chat. After that I left to look for my parents. Apparently we were in a bit of a hurry 'cause my mum needs to go home to cook chicken wine for my sis' birthday, but before that we need to get my sis her birthday present and cake.

We went to Le Apple to get a cake. We bought a tiramisu cheese cake (tasted... alright) and we went to the Mall to get a present afterwards. You know what my sis asked for? A PSP. Tsk tsk tsk, kids these days! We went to compare prices at WYWY, EGM and the game shop next to the cinema. Eventually we decided to get it from EGM 'cause that's where we always buy our Wii games from. I kept telling my parents that a PSP isn't that suitable for an 8 year old little girl, so I asked them to get her a Nintendo DS instead. Eventually they listened to me (after further agreement and explanation from the sales girl) and we bought an ice blue one, 'cause I, being the good sis, know that my lil sis' favourite colour is blue. I got the console loaded with games (Barbie, Mario Kart, etc.) All in all, the hero of the day is ME :D Muahaha. When my sis got her present, she loved it so much, so YAY ^_^

Untitled-1

Let me end this post with a picture of the winner of my first blog contest, AKA the girl who doesn't share...

Drawing Comic :: Comicbrush

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

And you know what I'm thinking?
It's Monday tomorrow - SHOOOOOOT :(