Saturday, May 30, 2009
8:27 PM
Um Maths exam was terrible today. We (I) didn't get time to finish everything so that sucks.
OK, to make things a little bit more interesting... how many of you can actually do the Star Trek Vulcan Salute? I don't think everyone can do it... especially with both hands. Send me pictures of you doing the salute with both hands and I'll give you something something. Promise it's something good. (MSN or e-mail: tingwen92@hotmail.com)

And no cheating please. No Photoshopping (LOL) or like this:

Hehe... this can turn out to be pretty interesting...
Ending this post with some inspiring music.
--------------------------------------------------------------
One (originally by U2)
Is it getting better
Or do you feel the same
Will it make it easier on you now
You got someone to blame
You say...
One love
One life
It's one need
In the night
One love
We get to share it
Believe me baby if you
Don't care for it
Love is a temple
Love is a higher law
Love is a temple
Love is a higher law
You ask me to enter
And then you make me crawl
But I can't keep holding on
To what I got
When all you got is hurt
We're one
But we're not the same
We got to carry each other
Carry each other
One love
With each other
Sisters
Brothers
