Sunday, May 24, 2009
1:11 AM
WARNING: It is advisable that Kris Allen fans and people who think American Idol is garbage do not read.
Hello guys. I've been pretty busy with school work lately so I haven't been very active on the Internet. By the way my Internet just died for some reason, so I'm actually typing this blog entry in TextEdit (your WordPad for you Windows users) for the time being. I promised to update tonight because a lot of people has been asking why I haven't been blogging. A shout out to those peeps: Yu Ting, Tian Fu and Sharon, haha you guys are the best.
So KRIS ALLEN was crowned as the 2009 American Idol on Thursday. How upsetting! I genuinely thought Adam would take the title easily but I guess I was wrong this season. Last season I got it right for David Cook. Everybody was shocked with the results, and for a couple of days I've been visiting random blogs and websites to watch all the debate going on on whether America got it right this season. Honestly I was very upset and disappointed with the results, but I got over it. Kris Allen is your average guy-next-door who happens to be a good singer and guitar player. I can see that the guy is a nice person, plus he's extremely humble, down to earth and is very faithful to his wife. Adam Lambert on the other hand has been a theater actor for years, and can sing anything under the sky. He's always wearing guy-liner and nail polish, but he's another great great person who is also modest and down to earth himself. So basically Kris deserves the title as much as Adam does. However, relatively, in my opinion, Adam should be the winner. Kris is good, but Adam is amazing. Nonetheless I think both of them are talented people, and I can't wait for their debut albums. Like I said, I built a bridge and got over it! People like Chris Daughtry and Jennifer Hudson did not win, but look where they are today!
On the brighter side, is this the best American Idol Finale Show ever or what?! I loved the finale show so much. It was packed with lots of celebrities, and most of them are those you don't see everyday on your TV. Let me recap... David Cook, Jason Mraz, Queen Latifah, Cyndi Lauper!, Keith Urban!, Fergie + the Black Eyed Peas, Carlos Santana!, STEVE MARTIN! (on a banjo), KISS!, Queen! ... It has got to be a great show with rock bands like KISS and Queen, and sure enough, Adam's performance with KISS was the best of the night hands down. Is it just me or are the American Idol producers loving Adam Lambert? What with all the pimping (let's not forget the Katy Perry cape) going on... They invited KISS to perform with Adam! While Kris gets only Keith Urban... ahem. And there were fireballs and fireworks during Adam + KISS' performance! And they smashed a guitar! WOOHOO!
Oh yeah, I think one of the obstacles standing between Adam and winning American Idol is his homosexuality. Oh well, a lot of people tend to be homophobic so yeah... Speaking of homo, right after the Finale, articles of Clay Aiken trashing Adam Lambert popped up on the Internet. After reading what Clay Aiken has to say about Adam really put me off. I used to like Clay's music, but now I'm so anti-Clay. He was being so judgemental about Adam just after watching one out of his... 30+ performances? Psshh... He's just being sour grapes, and if you read the full story somewhere on the Internet you'll know.
Woah, this blog is going to turn into an AI blog soon. Hopefully you readers can bear with what I have to say here. After all, this IS my blog. Hehe. AI's season 8 is over so no need to worry, there will be less AI content from now on. Everything I have in mind I've already typed them out. Haha so thank you for allowing me this space to say whatever I want.
Adam Lambert all the way! <3

PS. Exams are just around the corner. Another shout out to Sharon: wishing you all the best in your exam!
Love,
@ 11.03 PM
PPS. Internet is alive again! @ 11.18 PM
