<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Monday, April 6, 2009
11:30 PM

I've been feeling really tired ever since working on PRYNSA last week. The final judging was on Saturday and I had only two hours of sleep the previous night. To make it worse I have another paper to sit for the National Maths Olympiad in the afternoon, after PRYNSA. Everything didn't go up to my expectations on that day though. I was literally asleep for one hour during Maths Olympiad. I couldn't keep my eyes open, my vision was blurry, my head felt heavy and for the first time in my life, I wanted to end the exam immediately and rush back home to sleep. I was that desperate.

Missing an afternoon class is just alright. Missing a whole day's lesson is bad.

I still have Saturday's homework left to do, and I cannot imagine what will happen to me next week. I'm going to miss the classes on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. The PRYNSA Awarding Ceremony is on Thursday and we are going to present our project in front of the princess. It's going to be scary but at the same time a really great honour. And we have to go for rehearsals before that. Oh noes...

But I have to say one thing. Eventhough I think PRYNSA has chewed away all my energy and time, I'm still glad that Chung Ching made it to top 5. That's really amazing and I've learnt a lot from PRYNSA. I enjoyed the forest trips the most. You'll never get the chance to have forest trips like these, and even if you do, it will be extremely difficult for you to find what I think now is the world's most beautiful plant ever EVER.

All in all, I'm really lucky.
So I prolly should stop complaining. :)