<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Sunday, April 26, 2009
7:59 PM

So last night was a lot of fun! I enjoyed the food and all those hanging around with the PRYNSA gang. We should have gone earlier though, a few hours of shopping would make it a perfect night.

We had our appreciation dinner at the Rizqun Coffeehouse. We were treated a buffet, so we ate whatever we want. There was steamboat too, and the soup was good. I had two eggs with the soup... I really think I should be cutting down on my intake of eggs (hello, high cholesterol). I've been eating a lot of eggs lately! And there were a lot of desserts - Kah Yan was literally in heaven!

We were told to "mix around", so Teng and I ended up sitting at another table with the PDS ladies. We chatted a bit and the situation ended up pretty funny. I'm not really good at talking with people I just met, but I survived cause Teng was there LOL

PDS girl: What's your name?
Me: Ting Wen
PDS girl: Ting Wen (nod)
Me: Ting Wen (nod)
Another PDS girl: What's your name?
Me: ... Ting Wen! Ting Wen Ting Wen TING... WEN...
All: Ting Wen (nod)
PDS girl: So are you taking June?
Me: Sorry?
PDS girl: Are you taking the June exam? O Level?
Me: Oh no, we're studying in Form 6 now.
All: O____________O ARE YOU SERIOUS? SERIOUSLY? ARE YOU SERIOUS?! SERIOUSLY?! ARE YOU SERIOUS? ARE YOU REALLY REALLY SERIOUS? SERIOUSLY?! FORM 6?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
Me + Teng: @_@ Yes, last year we were Form 5, this year we're Form 6. Seriously!
All: Wow, we didn't know! OMG OMG OMG! All of us are studying in Form 5 this year.
Me: So you're all like younger than us.
PDS girl: I'm 15 turning 16!
Another PDS girl: I'm 15!
Me + Teng: We're 17 already.
Me + Teng: (whispering to each other) Wahlau I feel so oldddddd... so KIK ah!
PDS girl: (looking at me + frowning o_o)
Me: (looking at her o_o?)
PDS girl: (several seconds later) Are you... the one getting straight A1's... the one on the newspaper?!
Me: ... ... err... ... ahaha... yeah... ...
PDS girl: =OOOOO I knew it! Your name sounds familiar!!!! OMG!
All: =OOOOOO WOW OMG OMG OMG That's you?!
PDS girl: We've read all about you! That's crazy!
PDS girl: So how did you study?
... (and the conversation continues)

So you get my point. Aha. It was crazy and awkward. No, it was really awkward. Overall, I was happy, my tummy was happy, everything was good. Photos up on Facebook too.

Sigh, tomorrow is a Monday, which means there is a long long week ahead. I want Thursdays and Saturdays.

PS. No one got the right answer yet. I reckon it's a bit difficult and I'm feeling generous again, so I will tell you all half of the answer: I changed the font. Now the question is what was the font before and what is the font I'm using now? Answer on shoutbox! Many of you gave me answers on MSN, that's a no-no. It doesn't count even if you gave the right one. Chi San was the one closest to the answer. He asked whether I changed the font on MSN. Good luck! Everybody loves M&M's :)