Friday, April 3, 2009
3:12 AM
Gosh, I'm so freaking tired and sleepy and just stressed out. I can't blog much, going to bed soon. I have to wake up really early tomorrow to do some STUFF.
Well today I went to CCMS with my peeps! I had so much fun. I really miss the school. The school's still under renovation... some parts here and there. AGAIN, why is it always the good stuff comes as soon as we leave?! That is so not fair!
When I came home I opened up iTunes and went on the American Idol page. Then ACCIDENTALLY I saw Megan Joy - VOTED OFF. My eyeballs nearly fell off and I went NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NO NO NO NO! Till now I still can't accept the fact that she's out of the show! Megan is such a special person, unique jazzy bluesy voice, quirky personality... everything about her is just so different. She was one of my favourites. And she is beautiful! But oh well... :( America is so stupid at voting GRRR. Today's episode is so sad. Megan was all weeping... of joy I guess cause she misses her baby a lot lol. And I was impressed by Lady GaGa's performance! I didn't see that coming! She's cool and she made me download her Poker Face. XD
I chatted with Abigail, and apparently she's a fan of Megan too. YAY. It's cool to talk about AI with someone! None of my friends is cool enough to watch the show. Poo you guys LOL! You like Carrie Underwood? Chris Daughtry? David Archuleta? Jennifer Hudson? Kelly Clarkson? David Cook? Well HELLO~ They used to be on American Idol~ so watch watch watch!
There's some new stuff at the sidebar - VODPOD. I'm going to share videos via that thingy so check it out. So far I've 'collected' two videos. One is a HILARIOUS video Fun showed me, and the other one is the AI performance of Kris Allen. I never liked him, but I have to admit his performance this week was the best.
Before I forget, I wanna introduce my class monitor to you guys. He actually wrote a note on Facebook and tagged us. Yu Ting, it's time to get Facebook, you loser!
