Saturday, April 25, 2009
5:54 PM
Wow, has it been scorching hot lately? I can't tell the difference, 'cause everyday with the tudung is super hot for me. Today I woke up and out of the blue, I pulled open the curtains and I saw:

I was like WOAH. I didn't know the bushes were dying. Plus there has been a lot of haze in the morning this recently, no?
Not good.
Okay, so that's the introduction of my new post... hmm, let's see...
I don't think I need to apologize for the lack of updates anymore 'cause I've been doing that all my life and I guess it isn't necessary anymore. LOL No hidden meanings whatsoever. Well, it's not PRYNSA this time. Well it was, partly. But now PRYNSA is all over and if you have eyes like a hawk and ears like a busybody, you will know. I've been regularly updating Twitter + Facebook status (at least that's what I think) and all the PRYNSA photos are up on Facebook. It's kind of a relief that PRYNSA is over, but at the same time it's something that I will surely miss for a long time. For PRYNSA, I ditched SMSA and went back to CCMS. What do I think? CCMS food is so x 10000000 much better than SMSA food. And wearing CCMS skirt felt like wearing a mini skirt. Your legs feel so cooooooool. Ahhh, how I miss Chung Ching.
After PRYNSA I still have post-PRYNSA problems to deal with, i.e. catching up with lecture notes, homework, etc. etc. Between the PRYNSA days I had tests which I just ignored (I sorted out my priorities during that period), and it was a miracle that I didn't flunk my first Physics test. Though I will do better next time.
Umm, if you've noticed, I've uploaded a cloud video onto Flickr. It was lame, but I find it very amusing. I recorded the cloud from my window using my mobile for 20 minutes. I speeded up the video and now it's just 9 seconds long. Go watch it. You can see all the cloud movements and stuff LOL You might waste 9 seconds of your life so watch at your own risk. You have been warned. :D
Later I'm heading to Bandar for a dinner at Rizqun. The Forestry Department's treat! Fufu is coming with my magic bus LOL
Oh before I end, I'm feeling generous today so... I made some changes to my blog today. Let's see who can find out what. You are required to list the before/after changes. First to post the right answer on my shoutbox wins a packet of dark chocolate M&M's. LOL I bought it at Singapore last December. Expiry date: 30th June. If you want an autograph on the packet, you will be loved dearly. :)

