<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Thursday, March 19, 2009
8:36 PM

Sometimes I do wonder whether people hate me for changing my blog layout too often. Hmm...

Whatever the answer is, I'm still proud of this layout! It's definitely brighter than the previous one, and I'm loving it. I don't know why but recently I have this strange affection for yellow. Strange... but I love colours. Bright bright colours. Do not ask me what my favourite colour is, because I don't know. Usually I just answer 'white', I don't know why. Gee, don't you think I'm a bit of a loser? I just keep saying "I don't know"!

So, Flickr and Twitter. Great stuff for my blog, I think. So next time this section of my blog will probably just be filled with boring and lifeless text. For pictures, I will let Flickr do the job. Keep your eyes on the photos on the left sidebar for picture updates!

Twitter is just like the status updates on Facebook. I guess most of you understand that. 

Well, just a short post before I go out for Sharon's birthday party :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHARON! ^_^ <3