<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Monday, March 23, 2009
3:10 PM

So the cool thing about Twitter is that you get to become really close or personal with your favourite musicians. Well, not exactly. But, if you add them to your "following" list, you'll see their personal Twitter updates, like everyday. So far I've added six celebrities onto my list, CNN News and even Barack Obama's Twitter. LOL but it hasn't been updated since the result of the election was announced. Pretty incredible, Mr. President using Twitter. 

I can pretty much guess what you readers are thinking at this point: How on Earth can I trust these Twitter users? They might be imposters. Well, here's the chronology. I first visited John Mayer's OFFICIAL blog, and there it was on the sidebar: his Twitter updates. So I followed him on Twitter. I went to look at his page and see who he is following. I saw Taylor Swift and Dave Matthews. I clicked on Taylor Swift and I'm pretty sure that's the real Taylor Swift. The Twitter updates were all about travelling and her Australia trip (@ Sin Nii's blog), so I guess that's her. I followed her and I looked at who she's following LOL The main cast of Wizards of Waverly Place and Demi Lovato were on her list. I was like WOW. 

I'm still looking for other cool celebrities to follow, kind of like stalking them and see what they're up to LOL Here's the thing, why are these people at home onlining, relaxing and not out there with their showbiz? LOL that's something I was really surprised with. But I think most of them update their Twitters on their iPhones. Talk about envy! 

So what's John Mayer up to? Apart from recording his new album, I really have no idea. His Twitter is constantly updated with strange but witty remarks. LOL I know he's smart. There's one update from him that says "How many megapixels are my eyes?". His next update showed the answer: 74 megapixels. :O Thanks for the info, Mr. Mayer. Lol.

What's Taylor Swift up to? "Call me. I'm home and I bought a lot of face paint today for no reason and I'm bored and I can't stop painting stars on my face." - 39 minutes ago LOL

The main point of this post: get Twitter! And you can follow me and I can follow you, so I'll know what you're up to >:D So far I have 4 followers, and surprisingly, they're not people I know. One's from Holland, one's from Australia, and another one from UK. 

Pretty weird for me, but who knows, it might turn out to be a lot of fun.