<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Wednesday, March 25, 2009
4:10 PM

The last time I went to the Lumut beach was probably 10 years ago. I went there again yesterday with another 26 human beings, and I want to go there again and again. It's a very beautiful place, a lot of green, with the beach and river and stuff. Yesterday was really sunny so it was great. I had a really great time barbecuing (though the gentlemen did most of the cooking job), snapping pictures, collecting seashells and messing around at the beach. It was a nice change, really - something fun to do in the holidays.

There were a lot of photos uploaded to Facebook, and I had an "enjoyable" time clicking on each of my notifications. This morning I woke up with 77 notifications greeting me on the screen. I went to bed late last night, uploading videos of the day. Be sure to check out "Sheau Hui's Laughing Marathon", it's my first ever edited video, and I think I did a pretty okay job on it. FYI, the video was edited with iMovie.

For every holiday, there's a part where you go, "OH YEAH! SCHOOL'S OUT! PARTY!" And then, there's another part where you go, "Oh crap, school next week. S#!+, HOMEWORK!" Well for me, the second part is already knocking at my door. I actually have three pieces of holiday homework: Chemistry, Physics and General Paper (GP). I've completed my Chemistry and Physics. Ah, I know, surprisingly hardworking! Now I have GP left and time is ticking... I still have another "project" on my hands and it's due next week. I'm going to start working my ass off today!

Oh yea, does anybody know where and when is SMSA's Sports Day? It's either I didn't pay full attention when it was announced or I have a poor memory. I think it's my memory :)

By the way, anybody know where can I get the cheapest external hard disk but with a reasonably large hard disk space? I need to get one ASAP because all my photos, movies and TV shows are chewing up my laptop's hard disk.

I have two amazingly funny videos to share today:
1) Twouble With Twitters



2) Bill Gates vs. Steve Jobs