<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Friday, March 6, 2009
10:11 PM

I had my very first normal lesson day at SMSA yesterday. To be honest, I enjoyed it. :o Now that's a surprise lol. The thing is, the lessons are not too long, only one hour, so it felt like school finished really quick. All my tutors are pretty friendly and funny too so that's good. Plus I had a two hour lunch break yesterday so that's cool too. :D Yu Ting is in the same set with me for all the subjects, and even the same home class, so I don't have to worry about being lonely or anything lol. So far the downsides... 1. Tudung! Gosh, it's so freaking hot! Though most of my classes are air-conditioned, the Science Rooms 1 & 2 are not, and that is a no-no! 2. Baju kurung. It just makes everything so uncomfortable and inconvenient. Like when you go up the stairs, you always have to worry about stepping on the skirt. 3. Toilet. I guess this is pretty much self-explanatory lol. Well other than those, I guess everything else is alright... I haven't tried the canteen food though, these few days I just brought along some food from home. According to the others, the food over there is... "ok lah", "不好吃"... conclusion: just edible.

I had orientation on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. It was much more better than what I expected! From rumours I've heard before enrolling, the orientation is like really scary. The seniors are going to bully you, so we weren't looking forward to orientation at all. To my surprise and relief, nothing bad or embarrassing happened to us. Unless you're late or don't obey the rules. They take you to the stage and demand for punishment like push-ups, dancing, "pamping"... Well I guess this year's batch of seniors are more "humane" LOL

During orientation, we had lots of talks by the tutors, deputy principal, head of discipline, etc. Sometimes it was boring. The afternoons were the fun parts of orientation. We're divided into groups, mine happened to be Ambuyat. And we played games. It was so much fun but at the same time really tiring. I've made new friends as well, so it's great. :D

Overall, I'm not having a hard time at SMSA... yet. Though first day I already have some homework and there's gonna be a Maths test tomorrow. :o

PS. I just watched American Idol. YAY MEGAN! :D