<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Saturday, March 7, 2009
10:56 PM

There's this object on Earth called the telephone. It lets the people at both ends hear each other. But not see each other. And so unfortunately, I am one of the few (or maybe it's only me) who suck on the telephone.


Sometimes I do not pay attention to what the other person is saying LOL and that is baaaaaad. When the person finally asks me a question, or when it's my turn to reply, I go, "Huh? What? Can you say it again? I wasn't paying attention." And then I laugh. So if you want to call me, just bear in mind that the conversation can get pretty tedious and you will hate me. LOL

Another thing is, when I have nothing to say, I just keep quiet. Unlike when you're talking face to face, the other person can look at your facial expression and get the idea that, well, you are speechless. But on the telephone, the person will think that you either fainted or something. And they go, "OI! OI! OI!" The same thing happens when I am THINKING of something smart to say. To make things better for everyone, I have to "Mmmm", "Ummmm", "Ahhhhh", "Errrr", "Wait ah!", which is so uncomfortable LOL

And... the tone of my voice? I am ALWAYS cheerful when I answer the phone, I swear. Well at least I try to be! Yet peopleSSSS complain that I sound fierce, unwelcoming and unfriendly on the phone. And yes, I know it's supposed to be "people". Come on, I am always smiling on the phone! I don't know how to get this right LOL

Last tip, never ever call me when I'm watching my favourite TV show. I can tolerate phone calls when I'm having my meals, but not when I'm watching TV. I will chop you into bits I tell you! Just two days ago, I was chilling on my living room sofa, watching American Idol. Then the phone rang. My bro answered and told me it's for me. I was like, "S#!+... nevermind, it's the commercials now..." It was Hui. @!#$%@#$ LOL I told her I'm watching TV and please be quick with her talking. Then she keeps talking long-windedly, bla bla bla bla bla... when I heard the American Idol theme playing in the living room, I snapped, "Hey I gotta go watch TV now, bye." Then I hung up. HAHAHAHAHAHA Without even giving her time to say goodbye. 

Well, my sincere apologies, Hui. 
LOL It's so funny now I think about it.