Friday, March 27, 2009
6:29 PM
Sahweet! American Idol is such a great show. I just got to finish watching yesterday's episode. It was really enjoyable to watch. You know the great thing about American Idol is, it's not just about the contestants, it's about the judges as well. I just love watching Simon and Paula. It's like Paula's the cat and Simon's the dog. And they ALWAYS sit next to each other and they get into childish arguments. In last night's episode, Simon was annoying Paula so much and getting on her nerves that at some point she gave him two colouring books and a box of crayon, while saying he's like a six year old. I literally laughed my head off! Fun fun fun.
It's now the Top 10 stage and there are already a bunch of contestants who I can't wait to get rid of. They are soooo boring and sometimes when it's their turn to sing, I can go like, "Oh, I forgot about this person. Isn't he out yet?!"
Top 10 - 7 guys, 3 girls. Lol, I pity the ladies sometimes. They're not getting a lot of love from the American audience. Well it's probably partially because most of the audience are fangirls (like me). I have a few favourites, and I hope one of them takes the crown this season. Last season I rooted for David Cook :D
I'm just busy with school work these few days. Nothing much to talk about. School's opening again. Aw shucks.
PS. Best performances of the night:
1) Adam Lambert - Tracks of My Tears
Such a beautiful song :*( ... and a beautiful man ;)
2) Matt Giraud - Let's Get It On
What a sexy man.
3) Allison Iraheta - Papa Was a Rolling Stone
SHE'S 16! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!
LOL Kara and Paula were jumping and so excited!
