Tuesday, February 24, 2009
1:02 PM
I watched the Oscars last night, thank God Fu reminded me of it! Everyone was gorgeous and I saw Zac Efron! JOHN MAYERRR! And Robert Pattinson was there too, what a surprise. But! Who stole the limelight last night? Slumdog Millionaire! The film swept 8 Oscar awards, IN-CRE-DI-BLE! And each time Slumdog won an award, the camera focused on the cast and you can always see Dev Patel cheering on his seat. LOL how adorable. Congrats, Slumdog Millionaire!


Other than that, there are parts of the show that were noteworthy. No offence really, but there were two awards won by the Japanese and when they were giving their thank you speech, I had to close my eyes and ears to prevent myself from dying of laughter. It was like "伤Q, ahkademi, 伤Q, xxx, 伤Q, xxx, 伤Q... 伤Q..."
Heath Ledger's parents and sister were there to accept his posthumous award for Best Supporting Actor. Emotional :(
Best award presenters? Tina Fey + Steve Martin! Great comedians :D
PS. I watched WALL-E two days ago and I have to say it's the best animated film EVER.
