Thursday, February 26, 2009
3:20 PM
LOL So I had nothing better to do, so I went to Google "iPhone simulator". I found an iPhone simulator called iPhoney. It only simulates web-browsing on the iPhone's Safari, but I downloaded it anyway. And guess what? I'm having fun messing around with it. LOL I finally saw how Facebook would like on an iPhone. And you can rotate the phone! I was amazed like a sakai.


I tried editing my status on the fake iPhone and...
On the phone...

On Facebook...

LOL just like using a real phone. Fuuuuuun.
I also downloaded and tried out Safari 4 beta. It looks great.

It's available for both Mac and PC (Windows), so go try it out over here.
And I finally made my own mobile theme! I've been looking all over Zedge for a NICE theme but they all apparently suck. Except one. I found a really nice and sleek Windows Vista theme. I used it for a few days then decided to make my debut mobile theme :D

Tadah! Apple theme! LOOOL I uploaded to Zedge last night. It has been downloaded 23 times so far. XD
I can't get Adobe Photoshop to work on my Macbook, so I had to download another software called Pixelmator (demo). It looks fantastic, and works fantastic too.

I've been really bored at home... hence becoming a computer geek. I just realized this morning that school starts next Monday. OH MY GODDDDDDDD.
