<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Tuesday, February 10, 2009
11:02 PM

I watched the Grammy Awards last night but fell asleep near the end so I missed John Mayer's performance. I was like CRAP! But luckily they showed it again this morning so =D

I love the Grammy Awards cause you get to see nice performances throughout the show from different genres. Plus you get to see legendary people perform! That's really awesome and last night there were performances from Stevie Wonder, Sir Paul McCartney, Buddy Guy, B.B. King, etc. Buddy Guy and B.B. King (two of the greatest guitarists of all time) performed with John Mayer and Keith Urban. What a show! Personally my favourite performance was the Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus duet on "Fifteen", Taylor's new song. Honestly speaking that was the first time I've seen Taylor Swift sing. Is she the sweetest girl or what? LOL I think I understand now why Nii adores her so much. She plays the guitar well, can sing and is a sweet girl. And omg, young! She's one of those few girls who just sincerely loves music and doesn't get bitchy and spoiled over fame or fortune. It's really Joe Jonas' loss...

Speaking of Jonas, I think their performance last night was okay. They performed with Stevie Wonder and they didn't really do well vocally... Stevie was great of course.. but the Jo Bros... cough. The three of them were a bit too high. And Nick forgot the words. C'mon, you don't forget your lyrics on the Grammys!

I love Jennifer Hudson's performance too. She was teary at the end of the song and her vocals were mad! Stellar performance :D Many other great ones... Radiohead, Coldplay + Jay-Z, ADELE + Sugarland, JT + T.I. ...

And John Mayer won an award! YAY! Too bad "I'm Yours" didn't win Song of the Year... it's a really good song.

Anyways, I think the rainy days are gone! It's pretty sunny today! And I finally get to see a clear sunset again~





To watch the duet on "Fifteen",
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjh3ZsPUJio

I'm out. =D