<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Tuesday, January 6, 2009
11:48 PM

So "babysitting business" started today. God, I can't remember when's the last time I was this exhausted!

Woke up at 6.45 am and oh snap I was late. Again, I can't remember when's the last time I woke up this early. LOL Anyways I managed to arrive at school at around 7.30 am. We were then divided into groups at the Kindergarten's office. I was appointed to take care of KG 1 kids with Matt and Jien Haow. That's like... the worst class LOL cause the kids are like 3 years old and all they did was cryyyyyyyyyy.

Lol, it wasn't that bad actually. The kids are UBER CUTE and UBER ADORABLE. At least all they did was cry... Unlike those kids at Diane, Vun and Ket's class LOL There were kids karate-ing at them HAHAHAHAHA One kid bit Ket's ass. He also bit Ket's and Diane's shirt. He also pulled up Diane's shirt. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OK, back to my class. XD Basically the teacher just asked us to look around and help settle those crying children. It's not easy y'know. It was really hilarious though cause sometimes I mistook the kids' races... Like there was a Malay girl and I kept talking to her in English (I thought she was Indian...). Like there was a Chinese girl and I thought she was Malay (And I talked to her in Malay...).

And I had to use all kinds of languages I know. LOL Baby language, Chinese, English, Malay and Cantonese. HAHAHAHA Baby language like "cho cho" for sit. And there was a Cantonese lil girl who kept crying and looking for her daddy. She was like "Ngo yiu daddy... Waaaaa...." And I was like "Mou ham laaaaaaaaa!" LOL Luckily Jien Haow and Matt were there... they have a thing for looking after kids. Crying kids, that is.

Lol there were a couple of kids that I kept interacting with today. Well obviously those were the more problematic ones. XD There was this super cute lil Malay boy called Irfan who kept crying. But I don't mind at all cause he's really really really cute. Cutest in the class in my opinion. ^_^ And then there was Cheng Cheng... who loves to cry too but Jien Haow managed to be friends with him. -_- He was only being friendly when I played the colour-changing ball with him. Haha kids. And then there was a lil girl called Jia En... super playful, but she helped her classmates with stuff. And Daniel who cried so much that he puked O_O I had to use tissue paper to wipe the mess... And Oscar! LOL He still makes me LOL right now. He wanted to find his mother so much that he took his own bag and tried to run away. But I caught him! And after ages of persuading and struggling, I managed to get him back to class. And Bariyah! The Malay girl who was like >=( when I tried to be friendly by playing with her toys... Freaky. Gosh... you should see the kids' faces... flooding with FLUIDS. LOL

I sweat a lot in the class, chasing the kids and carrying them around. My muscles hurt like hell right now and my backbone hurts too. Anyways it was a lot of fun and I'm really looking forward to seeing the kids again tomorrow. =D

After the babysitting business, Vun, Lorin, Diane, Ket and I went to the arcade. We took photos, played some hoops, sang karaoke and played other stuff. Vun left around 12 pm to Miri cause tomorrow she'll be heading to Kuching for Inti College. That girl and Lorin were crying like babies before Vun left. LOL

After Vun left, the rest of us went to Kaizen for lunch. The two freaky ladies (Lorin and Diane) lip-synced and danced to Hot N Cold and Womanizer. I laughed so hard. After Kaizen, we went to the arcade again (Lorin's fault) to play some hoops and singgggggggg! I got really high at the end singing karaoke. LOL

Overall, I had a lot of fun today. But I'm gonna hit the bed early. I think. O=)

Hope everyone had a great day.