<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Thursday, January 22, 2009
1:59 AM

I just got punk'd! It wasn't a working-on-CNY-deco gathering at Nii's place after all, it was a surprise birthday party! Oh gosh~ I was totally surprised and all I said was "WAHLAU WAHLAU" and "SI SOI PO" to Nii (for tricking me). LOOOL Beware of Sin Nii, she's a good trickster! Lol, I'm gonna go less on the details.. I'll let her blog about it. Err I hope she will LOL




My fav cake again.. Oreo cheesecake! Happy Ang Mo Birthday Ting Wen! Awww...





My Ohana family... I love you guys!



Irreplaceable gifts. From left to right: Bday card from Yan, Ah Boy, Nii and angpau from Teng ^_^



LOL Ben and Jerry's! YAY! Thank you Mum ^_^

Summary:
I am one lucky kid. ^_^

P.S. RIP, Mdm. Lim. <3