<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Saturday, January 31, 2009
1:45 PM

EDIT EDIT:
O_O OMG... (People gave me a lot of newspapers today)







EDIT:

Fufu is on Chinese newspaper too! ^_^




Never before have I seen people who are so afraid of their mobile phones. LOL

So it was day four of CNY. We had a group 拜年, and it was a group of 14/15 people. o_O First stop was my house. They stayed till around 12.30 and we left to Teng's house. And that's where it all happened.

Ket and I were jamming on Chee How's PS2 Guitar Hero, while Diane, Dennis, Lorin and Teng watched. Then Diane gets a message from 8885555 (everyone fears this number LOL), saying that she has insufficient credit. Then she was like, "Oh my god, I think the results are out... They sent me this message!" But we didn't care much and continued with Guitar Hero. When we finished our freaking long song, Ket checked his cellphone. New message from 8885555. I checked mine. New message from 8885555.

MAJOR OH MY GODDDDD! We were freaking out and my hands were literally shaking. I think my heart stopped beating right there LOL Then I saw my results. B for Malay and A for the rest. PHEW! My hands were still shaking and I almost cried LOL Ket got good results as well! The rest who didn't register for the SMS service rushed to register. Many were freaking out and was in tears...

I have some exclusive pics to show LOL



The carefree Ting Wen who has already gotten her results. (I will steal Chee How's spongebob someday.)



Lorin, who was suffering from emotional breakdown. LOL



Nervous Diane who was about to pee in her pants.



Pissy Teng cause of her Bio grade. =X



Crying Diane, overwhelmed with happiness. She got better results than her June's and was on the phone with her mum.



Sheau Hui, who was spacing out, cause she doesn't know whether she should be happy or sad. She got 4 A's and 4 B's.

The next morning I was woken up by a call from Dr. Som. He asked whether I could go to school for an interview with two reporters. I went and got my result slip too. The interview is published on today's Weekend Borneo Bulletin...

My mum scanned it in her office and sent me it.




That's all for this post. Just wanna let you guys know how unforgettable this experience is.
Congrats to my dearest friends who have achieved good results!
And thank you to Chung Ching for making everything possible.

<3