<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5587044897209932461?origin\x3dhttp://wennnnnnnnnn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Sunday, January 11, 2009
1:56 AM




So I cleaned up my room today. Like finally!

... until 9.30 pm. I didn't even clean properly. I mean, I just tried my best. LOL
Now I'm like freaking tired...

Look at my messy desk...




And check this out...



LOOOOL I had to stick a picture of a Macbook to give me the motivation to study during the O Levels exam. Anyway I got my Macbook now... before the results are out. >=D

And I have these Me to You bears that I don't know what to do with them... I've considered selling them but nah, the sentimental value is priceless.



The big one with a blue scarf is a birthday present from Dad. The one with a white cap is a birthday present from Mum. The lil one with the balloon is a birthday gift from my aunt. The one in pink is a birthday gift from Nora and Nadia. The one in purple is a gift from Serene. You know what I mean? XD

ANYWAYS.. I'm dead tired. I have nice photos to post on Facebook. But maybe tomorrow... or the day after tomorrow... or the day after the day after tomorrow...

ZzzZzzZzz...